Saturday, December 18, 2004

Nayru

Hey guys! Well its a new day in the wonderful lineage! Today i have been working on my elf and knight to make a Elven Chain Mail (ECM). After a long process i finally got the ECM! Thanks to the help from Kasnia! Now i will most likely go back to leveling my knight! Below is my adventure of getting my ECM, enjoy! Seeya @.@''
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hunting for Bark of Ent.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My Knight helping out my Elf hunting for Rough.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My knight came across something...strange?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Finally my elf obtained the items needed for ECM.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After hours of work it all pays off :).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Showing off my ECM to Kasnia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home