Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Kenny

Small post for now! This is over 2 days or so... I think!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I was sitting in town while this happened... my only guess is that I did enough damage to get some loot from an Iron Golem and managed to ninja loot from OTZ. I dunno tho... I was in town for like 5+ mins.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Ahh... I don't know how YOnaki does it... but somehow he is CRAZY lucky. Everyday he's gotten at least one of the following: bzel (3) and bdai (1).
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Shortly after going to ToI lower floors for scrolls, we had to go. I decided to restart instead of tele home. After a small break I decided to check to see if AG was up... as u can see he was!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I figure'd I'd take a few screens as I'm waiting for more people to show up. This one was better than the first anyways.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
You could always hope for better drops, but a ndai still helps a little bit.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
These were the people involved in the killing. Shortly after I saw him I told PinkGoddess to show up. After awhile trying to get my friends on MSN to show, Ele logged on and called Riff. That's all for now, so good luck and i should wish merry christmas and happy new years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home