Thursday, July 06, 2006

Kenny

I have a ton of pictures from DI. I was hunting with mainly BrownKnight, who recently quit, and IbeElf. I will slowly add all the pictures, so you can see our bad luck we had, but we'll never forget BrownKnight ^_^. Here's all the pics cropped and whatever. Was taking to long so ya. Enjoy!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

As you can see there is quite a bit right there. We got 1 Bzel from a water boss, but that's all from EVERY pic ill post on DI. I went chaotic on a few bots, and decided to unchao where I killed them, in OT. Not to long after BladeWarrior and I left partys but said we'd split all loot anyways. As I left the party an Ogre appeared, and Blade killed it. It dropped Ogre Blood haha. Oh, today I didn't wanna use a second char till my mage got 52+ and whatever, so I popped an ndai on my +6dama claws (my nubbins DE)It's posted in a pic above.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a very happy b'day and many many more happy returns of the day

- BK ^^

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home