Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Kenny

Been awhile since anyone has posted! My reason for not posting is computer problems. As some of you may know, I've been building a computer. I'll state all my items I currently have, and what I am still buying later. First, I will state my problem. First problem was my video card. It was totally defective, I can live with that. I returned it and got a new one. Now this one is also defective... well I shouldn't say that. I cannot fully prove it is defective until I bring it to my friend and he tests it (he also has the some computer).

Alright, now what I have is:
CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ 2.4GHZ Dual Core
Mobo - ASUS M2R32-MVP
RAM - 4gb DDr2-800 PC2-6400
GPU - ATI Radeon X1950XTX GDDR4 512mb
Sound Card - Sound Blaster Audigy 4 SE
HD - 320GB 7200RPM SATA2
Comp Case - XION2 Black W/ Green LEDs
OS - Windows XP Home
Keyboard - Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard
Mouse - Logitech G7 Gaming Mouse
Speakers - Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Sound
DVD Burner X2
Floppy Disk Drive
Zalman CPU Heatsink Fan W/ Green LED
PSU - Thermaltake Toughpower 700W

And what I'm still buying:
GPU - ATI Radeon X1950XTX GDDR4 512mb Crossfire Edition

I know that is a bit much for playing Lineage 1, but that wont be the only game I play. Also, six to 12 months from now I'll be building another computer, with DirectX 10 everything. I pretty much know what I'm going to buy for that computer. Basically the same stuff as this computer I currently have, but with Windows Vista, ATI DirectX 10 Video Cards, and this beastly Computer Case (Maybe):

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

What else to say? Oh I am going to be paying for Lineage again right away, just gotta make it out to Mike's! If I can think of more, I'll add more! Good luck and hope you get good drops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home