Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Kenny

Today me and OnlyMowin went down to second floor of TI. We were low on mp so we used a mana pot then used meditation. At that time... we got teleported back! Then I whispered some DoM members to hurry it up because we knew Bapho was up. Here r some screeniesImage Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us they ended him in a matter of seconds. to bad best drop was nzel if my memory serves me correct lol.
After awhile OnlyMowin and I were hunting to finish our lvl 15 quests and to my suprise I got something that'll help me alot since this is my only character. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us OnlyMowin seems to have luck with lvl ups (higher hp/mp) but I got the zel :) Sad thing is he finished his quest and I'm still doing mine... I'm lvl 21 too lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home