Saturday, December 25, 2004

Kenny

Well I did it. I finally hit level 30 after 4 days. Took long enough >.> LoL. Had another bad level up... but that's ok! I don't have any screenies because nothing that exciting happened yet LoL. Well I'm outtie. I'd like to wish you all a merry christmas again! Sorry mowin for going ahead but I thought i'd take the time to get exp here and there! we'll go hunt for Silence spellbook with our summons and get 800K each from it (we'll sell for 1.6mil so ppl WOULD buy it... I hope)!

I'm starting to make a lot more money and don't know what to spend it on! I was going to buy a ring of magic resistance for 50K but decided no (dumb idea). I might just enchant my bcomr or buy a Cloak of Mana. Thanks to everyone for giving me spellbooks! You've saved me a lot of money and time getting them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home