Sunday, January 16, 2005

Kenny

Well I started hunting for blizzard and this happened:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So I leveled up and leveled down! I was mad, yes, but didn't go crazy. After awhile of hunting this happened:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
As you can see I have 1 more hp and 2 more mp!!! So I am happy with my first down level and re level. Then my other friend hunts with me and this we get this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
To bad it was N. :( LoL anyways all in all a very good day. Level up, get A-Robe for 7mil, then die and re-lvl with better stats. :) Later all its time for a movie then sleep!

PS: Sorry for the crappy quality of my pictures now I don't have adobe photoshop... I gotta open in quick time then copy/paste into paint then save as jpeg so the quality of my pictures r gonna suck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home