Sunday, March 06, 2005

MerryXmas

I've done it again. Oh yes.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some people call it luck, but i like to call it....
Ok, well, i call it luck too. But at any rate, that's another 1.75m in the bag baby! awww yea.

I'm actually in lin as we speak...i'm on my knight, on FI boat lol. I decided i need a storage char on FI, so i bought 20k arrows on my knight and sent him off to FI haha.

In other news, i'm also at home in Houston right now (as opposed to being in Dallas for university)... this means i have cable modem internet connection, which is a VERY good thing. I can't STAND my freaking wireless internet in Dallas, as some of you may know, and this cable modem is just godly. No lag. No d/c. No problems. It's better than spectacular or excellent or fantastic. It's sextacular. Sexcellent. Sextastic. And those are all good things ;) lol.

now that i don't have to worry about lag or d/c, i'm actually finally getting some xp. I'm gonna be able to hit probably 31 or maybe even 32% by tonight before i go to bed. I'll let you guys know :) peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home