Thursday, February 24, 2005

MerryXmas

Heh, i found this pic from when i helped kill Phoenix not too long ago... i was at lvl 49 and like 92% or so at the time.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usKinda weak drops (nzel), but i got to keep those 2 hqs and i got an extra like 70k or so along with that so it's all good. I have 49 shining scales and 3 hqs... lol 1 more scale and 27 hqs to go and i got myself sbom :D

Killed drake earlier today with a little help from ArSun...we were the only people hitting the drake, and i got first hit so i pretty much got all the drops (he just got some mgems) here's the pic:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm relatively confident that i had more things that i wanted to say too, but my life rl is pretty jacked up now (Kenny, you know what i'm talkin about) and i'd rather not really go into any detail. Oh yes, and i think i've finally established that my wireless internet hates my guts. I swear, every time i began to hunt today, my wireless internet would choose to disconnect. Nearly got me killed before i had even been in fv for 2 minutes (and i'm not even exaggerating). I had d/ced and when i logged back on i was at a pitiful 90hp with a fire archer and lava golem waiting to beat the shit outta me lol.
However, i haven't yet died at lvl 50, not even once, so i'm very proud of myself. It's been a little over a week now and i'm just about at 25% so... 3 more weeks like this and my ass'll be a fire archer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home