Friday, December 30, 2005

Kenny

Ahh... where to start... I guess I'll start with the pictures and a very small story behind each one! In the first pic I am doing my average gathering of mops and I got an ndai! Yay!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Kinda sad how an ndai can make me happy but since my return I haven't gotten anything good! Anyways in this next pic... It shows some more mops in the group.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Same group just a fe seconds later. Thought I took a better one than this LoL. Meh.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Ahhh the better one of the few. A nice handful of mops with a nice amount of drops on the ground. As you can see EXP is quite ugly, but that's lvl 49 for ya!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Now onto the next bit. Yonaki and I went to ToI 24f and we were there for an hour b4, Ayaka and TheCoolGuy or something like that, showed up. Very shortly after I3aby and someone else were there to. Right when Ayaka saw us he started hitting us. While hitting us Yonaki tried to reason with him.

We are at peace with all pledges. We resolved all issues with circle, yet Ayaka hits us. Apparently Vektra doesn't know y we were attacked, so we're kinda confused. If any circle members and/or leaders could whisper me and tell me what we did wrong, I would very much so appreciate that.

That's all for now though. For the next few days (maybe a week) I wont be getting much exp at all since I made an arrangement with someone. Lates and GL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home