Monday, January 15, 2007

Kenny

Long time, no post! Well, I figured I wouldn't want to bother any of you with boring information and what-nots, so I decided to not post what I've been doing. Although, I figured at least an update is better than nothing, so here goes!

I've been playing Diablo II Expansion lately, it's oddly fun. IbeElf and I play through the TCP/IP option, so if any of you have it, just comment and we can play together, that is, if you want to play such an old game, lol. My internet wouldn't work in my room over the last 3 days, so I had to use my junk computer downstairs if I wanted to use the internet, man was that annoying. Other than that, nothing new is really going on with me.

Anywho, I think I'll go now, since I updated, lates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home