Sunday, April 08, 2007

Kenny

Not much as happened lately :/ I haven't been playing lineage as much as I'd like to. I might, however, do a nice long exp hunt tonight :) perhaps tomorrow aswell o.o Althought, I got 2 pics to post, so onward to them pics!

First pic is something I always wanted... just for the sake of having it. After I got my earrings (event earrings phase 2) IbeElf logged on. After awhile he only needed some rough mithril. So i went to Aden, near ToI bridge for Gnolls. After hunting for 5 mins I got this:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Ty Ibe! If it werent for you I wouldn't have gotten such a crappy item I always wanted, lol

Just a few mins ago Ibe pledge chats IQ up, so I leave my exping to kill, and she dropped... well you'll see o.o
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
dropped BAD! lol Ibe got 14k or something.

Anyways, thats all for now! Happy Easter everyone!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous AndrewL2 said...

Great job, yeah

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home