Thursday, January 27, 2005

Kenny

I figure it has been a fair while since I posted some pics. Here is what has happened over the past few days:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sigh just an N-zel... oh well it helps me out still!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I saw them and was like woot! (hoping for a cap lol). well turns out when I called pledge ArSun and Polidark ended them and I didn't get a piece of them >.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LoL this was the saddest thing ever! I teled there (after knowing they spawned) and had 150hp... well lemme just say that's the third death! I am shocked... no real buffs on and I managed to get a drop lol... to bad it sucked!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

sigh another N scroll... But... like i said just above every little bit helps!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

we split up shortly after that. Only 3 of us decided to stay tho!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This was kinda nice... when we split the drops I got like 30K and a cancel book... well i was an idiot and accidently sold it to the store... LOL!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

LVL UP!!! WOOHOO!!! As you can see it was a good level up :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I borrowed someone's rosc to quickly summon and then began my hunt for rotc. I got this and was like O.o! I forgot Muryans dropped CoPs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

BladeWarrior and I just get into dv looking for a mop and the very first Ogre we killed dropped me that zel hehe. The next few picks r all N-scrolls.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well I was going boss looking and decided... hmmm lets check AG!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

He was up!!! WOOT! Drop was 8.3K adena... how sad... So then MerryXmas, Badonkadonkk, and I went to FI for our exp run and my screen kept shaking! I was like umm wtf? We go abit left and see this!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kinda crappy drops but at least thats another one off my list! Shortly after Badonkadonkk and I were about to go to ToI. Bad needed some time first so I went ahead and was called for this boss:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

pretty sad drops... NC you better increase boss drops! Giants is the luckiest guy i've ever seen!!! Look at this pic!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

nah haha he fed those to it! The day after (being today) I went to DI and found nightmare... 15 hastes and an earth!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

sigh another N scroll LOL!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SmokaH and I came across a weak fire but we ended up leavin it (SmokaH died and I tried to CoC it to death but didnt work LoL) Well thats it for now! Sorry for the amount of pics but I like pics more than reading! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home