Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Kenny

*WARNING* Only read if you can take obscene language!

I started out hunting for once (been a few days). EvilSaiyan says lets go hunt FV so I'm like sure. Knowing burnburn and snowmanz were there i kept detecting. Well sure enough we saw'em. I was JUST about cone of cold'em to death because he was kinda far from me (at least it seemed). Well he burned me and I fucking died... Fucking pisses me right off. I FINALLY decide to play again and I get fucking ended because of FieldsOfLove and Illusional (at least that's who burnburn told me to blame the death on). It just fuckin makes me mad since I was close to lvl 49. These r the reasons I couldnt give a shit about lineage. Final burn is way to fuckin strong for its own good. How the hell can one spell, on a dark elf, do more damage than a mage can?! Only way a mage can do more damage is to spend like 15 fucking mil for meteor strike and MAYBE, if he's int, can do more damage. Final Burn costs nearly nothing and aint that hard to get. Oh well I thank you MerryXmas for ur patiences and once I get that 5mil I'm off lin for a long fucking time. It was fun later all!


I take back "It was fun". I left the pledge because I didn't wanna fight someone else's fight. I figured no one would mind since some other people left to. Main reason I was in DoM is because I had friends in it and I thought it was a neutral pledge. A pledge full of cool people that I'd love to talk to all day long. Well I can say, after today, I think SOME members r cool. MerryXmas, in my book, is probably the coolest person in the pledge. He aint bad mouthing me or anything. :) Thanks man. I can't say the same to EVERY pledge member since not all were on to say shit to me. OnlyMowin and EvilSaiyan and ZAshz feel the same way; we left. Oh well if the pledge continues to act how they r and be complete assholes about this then I'll quit Lineage entirely. I wonder if u'd do this to real life friends... I mean act the same way towards them as u do to some of us who left. Thanks DoM for the wonderful support!

Imma also add I was also thinking of quitting b4 this thing happened so it isn't entirely ur fault. And FieldsOfLove you werent on so I cant say u woulda done the same as some of ur other members but from knowing u as a very good friend I know u'd understand :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home