Monday, February 21, 2005

MerryXmas

Found this baby yesterday on FI
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's a real shame the damn thing isn't worth jack crap. Maybe I'll keep it until ep3... I think i remember hearing that they're going to make 2 handed weapons better in ep3, and maybe this will actually be worth something then. Then I'll sell it for millions! bwahhahahaaha! haha, oh well.

As far as today goes, i really haven't gotten much xp for 2 reasons: 1) i spent lotsa time on di, screwing around and having fun (see Fig. 1), and 2) I have a 3-4 page paper to write that's due tomorrow. It is now about 10:40 PM and i have yet to begin writing. I'll get to that right after i post this...it should be easy anyway, and i'll bet that by 1 or so i'll be back in Lin to hopefully make a bit more xp before i go to bed :)

*ahem* Fig. 1:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One salamander gave me nzel and ndai lol... funny stuff! (not that funny, but i'll bet somebody is laughing at this. And if they weren't, they are now, hahahaah)

and finally, the most recent update of what % i'm at:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

peace out all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home