Friday, January 13, 2006

Kenny

Don't know where to start... so I'll say Pink has some stuff to post! Valakas and whatnot... HIS FIREBALL LOOKS SWEET! Anyways... Nice post Corey! good to see other people posting sometimes :P On to the main events now tho! Merry and I were hunting for awhile in DVC (him and I both have things useful to us). After awhile...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
BOOM HEADSHOT! That was so incredibly awesome! Thanks for letting me learn it man! I'll make sure to get ur spirit crystals :P At least try ^^ Moving forwards... I should prolly post pics of what I got within the last week! First pic:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
+7B-SoM! That brought my willingness to play! Then to make everything better!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I know I already posted that I got it, but this is to show I learned it! Not bad and looks sweet!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Another new spell learned this week!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I finally got to use this spell today! On dogs tho :/ lol
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
That's all for now! Hopefully I can pay off my debts and get arobe and coi ^^ or others! but I must go for a bit, lates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home