Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Kenny

Well a good friend of mine quit because to him, Lineage got boring. I dont blame him since I know how bad the drops r. Out of all the bosses ended, the best drop would have to be a czel --; That's pretty sad since I ended AG 6 times, Greater Minotaur 1 time, Mummy Lord, Many Ifrits, RDD, Demon 3 times, and Baphomet 1 time. I know that isn't a huge list of bosses ended but u'd think that I should have gotten at least a bzel as best drop. Oh well, enough said, at least I can still talk to him! If I quit Lineage 1 I might try out Lineage 2 again (getting free dual kats in exchange for my dual sors). Who knows though! I go back in game to talk to ppl.

Hmm I think I wont play lin2 THAT soon... I have no more debt and have bliz now! WOOHOO!!! It kinda cost a real life friend to quit (he was going to already) so I guess it's aight. Imma save up money and pay him back everything he gave me and then some so he can return (I can power lvl him hehe)

1 Comments:

Blogger LegendarySS said...

im glad ur taking some time cuz it will take a wile to get u dual kats, but i may get dual storms first give to u, then wen i get dual kats, i give them to u, and u give storms to mowin

btw, i am gunna be helping mowin lvl in lin2 soon cuz he is reactivating his account, wil try to get him a few lvls b4 u come back(depending on how long, he may even hit 40

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home